"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 29, 2020

Bartering

I've working on downsizing some of my many collections......cross-stitch kits among them.   In doing this I sorted out a large stack of kits in various sizes and themes.  Some had been sorted out for several years, I just had not gotten anything done with them.

A friend from Fort Wayne who I used to work with at Joann's does a lot of cross-stitch.   So I proposed a barter to her - If she'd finish off one kit that I'd had for more than 20 yrs without working on it, in return I'd send her all the kits I was getting rid of.

This is the beautiful piece of work that she did.   I can't wait to put it into a wall-hanging.

Gratitudes:

1. for friends who do beautiful work and who barter.

2. For the reminder of who is in ultimate control.

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's even prettier in this closer view than the photo before - probably the same photo, but I can see it better here. =) That was a good bargain for both of you!