"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 29, 2020

F2F block catch up

I've been bad about getting pics of the blocks I've been making posted this year....so here are the blocks for March, April, May, and June.

June blocks -
requested colors were indigo, gold, a touch of fuchsia, and a white background if needed




May blocks - 
Red, White and Blue were the requested colors






April blocks - 
Purple, Emerald, Gold, were among the requested colors




And March Blocks
Colors requested were true blues and browns



Gratitudes:
1. For Summer days that have not been too miserable so far
2. For the new HVAC system that makes the inside temps much better than last summer.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Lots of very pretty blocks. I'm very satisfied with mine, certainly!

Quayquilter said...

Some super design here.