"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Stash Reduction, July 2020

I'm continuing to make progress on using/downsizing the stash.

The month of July saw 

  • 78 masks were delivered, for a total of 9.75 yds
  • one comforter was redone using 8 yds of interfacing and 1 yd of fabric for binding
  • My quilter's trek quilt was completed for a total of about 6 yds of fabric
  • 3 F2F blocks were completed using a total of 1 yd of fabric
Total used in July - 25.75 yds

That brings my total for the year to 108 yds gone from the stash.   

Left to go for this year - 92 yds

Gratitudes:
1. For the provision that helped on the mortgage, even tho it wasn't what I'd wanted

2. For how i know the Lord will lead as I consider what i'm supposed to do next work-wise

No comments: