"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Cross-Stitch Finishes - November 2022

 

More cross-stitch pieces have finally been made into finished items.   In this case, 5 mini pieces that I stitched years ago are now finished off as Christmas ornaments.   These will be given to friends as gifts this year.
This little cutie was stitched and finished off as an ornament for a friend.   I forgot to take a pic of the finished ornament.
This piece will eventually be finished into a mini wall-hanging for myself.

Standings on my cross-stitch - 
Started the month with 116 cross-stitch kits of various sizes and 13 Booklets with pieces I want to stitch

Finished stitching two of them..........and then bought 2 more.

So I remain at the 116 kits to stitch up.



Gratitudes:

1.  For the bad case of bronchitis I've been fighting almost being gone

2. For the beautiful Bernina sewing/embroidery machine that a quilt friend gave me 10 days ago when I was in TX for a very short weekend.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You know I love these, without ever wanting to do my own again. LOL You are really fast at it, too.

K Reeves said...

What a great idea for those tiny stitchings! I will use that! Glad you are feeling better, and congrats on the new to you machine, what a blessing!