"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Scrap-Happy December 2022

 How can it already be December, it just doesn't seem possible that the year has flown by so fast.   Here are the scrappy things I worked on this past month.

4 plaid cozies were made from shorter pieces of plaid homespun fabrics I'd had forever and a day.





















My bag was finished.   Turned out bigger than I thought, so i'm not sure I'll use it as a purse.    All fabrics in the bag were remnants and scraps.  The fleece used for the padding were the only things bought.

Inside of the bag, also made with scraps.

Circle block #3 - center was made from a scrap that I'd held onto for years because I couldn't figure out what to do with it.  Background was leftover after cutting strips for a different block on this one and the next.




















Circle block #4 - center also another scrap I'd had for years.




Be sure to check out what everyone else has done this month:



Gratitudes:
1. For a department director at work that is understanding and works with the employees to deal with illness and family troubles

2. For my 90-yr old dad being out of the hospital and on his way to full recovery.





2 comments:

rutigt said...

Great looking bag! I love bags! God Jul och Gott Nytt År!

Susan said...

Oh, glad I looked below the other post to see this nice collection. I do like the lining for that bag!