"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, November 14, 2022

ScrapHappy - November 2022

 This month has primarily been focused on finishing up custom orders, but did get some scrappy work in and even managed to work on a project for me.

One more circle block was completed.
One stuffed elephant toy was finished for a belated baby gift.  Fabric used was from a prior project.
A fleece snuffle mat for hiding doggie treats was finished for a customer.   All of the fleece and the denim used for the base were from remnants.

Both exterior panels of a new purse for myself after assembly 








Better look at how I pieced the outside panels for the purse.  Fabrics for the most part were purchased as remnants and are by Benartex.

Inside lining and pockets of purse were completed.
Interior lining panels were all from scraps.


Don't forget to stop by and check out what everyone else has done this month:




Gratitudes:
1. New job at the University is going well.

2. Finally feeling better after fighting a sinus infection



4 comments:

Kate Chiconi said...

I never cease to be amazed at how much you do and what you achieve with your scrappy projects!

Cathy said...

I have made a similar elephant, they are very cute.

Claire said...

oh I love that fleece snuffle blanket!!!!!

K Reeves said...

I hope you show us the finished purse, the pieces always look so strange u til they are together, and then it’s…wow! Glad your job at the Uni is going well and you are feeling better!