"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Monster Mash Blog Hop Coming Next Week

 



The Monster Mash Blog Hop is coming next week.   Don't forget to check out what everyone has been working on .


Monday October 23

MooseStashQuilting

SelinaQuilts

The Morning Latte

Quilted Snail

Just Sew Quilter

Tuesday October 24

Scrapdash

Words & Stitches

Homespun Hannah's Blog

Domestic Felicity

Wednesday October 25

Karrin’s Crazy World

Just Because Quilts

Quilt Doodle Designs

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

MS P Designs USA

Thursday October 26

Just Let Me Quilt

BeaQuilter

Inflorescence

Quilting Gail

Quilted Delights


Gratitudes:

1. That the lingering odor in my new-to-me car seems to be lessening.

2. For the blessings of friends who will help me make it through tasks that would be very hard to get thru on my own.


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What a lovely find that led to the purf-fect finish for the Monster Mash!