I've finished putting the top together from my Quilter's Garden blocks.
At this point it is 44" long by 40" wide. I think it is finished, but will admit that I'm still considering two things with this top - whether to add some sort of applique in the areas where there are wider sections of the fabric that I used for the setting/sashing in the quilt. Maybe something like thread spools, flowers or words of some sort.
And I'm also considering a pieced border, either a piano-key one or a checkerboard one. Both would use more of the fabrics I had pulled for the blocks.
There are a few little details that I also need to get sewn on - beads for the tops of the pins in the pincushions and a button on the rotary cutter. But not too much left to do.
1. Got a great price for airfare to ATL for QuiltCon next month.
2. Weather here is great this week.