"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

completed swap block

Finished up the swap block that I'll be swapping, and the one I'm keeping.   Good thing I was planning on keeping the second one 'cause I definitely didn't manage to follow the pattern on mine....sigh............  And yes I do tend to do my own thing, but I really did mean to follow the pattern.....sigh......guess the tendency to quilt to the beat of my own drummer was just too strong....lol.

Baby shower for my coworker was tonite.   And the bibs that I made went over well.  =)

Gratitudes:

1. 2 more weeks till fall break!!!!!

2. Cough seems to be getting a little better.

2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

How could your adorable bibs not be well received??!! Your blocks are great - I saw differences, but they both look great!

Anonymous said...

Of course your bibs went over well! =) Love the blocks. The buttons are perfect with your background.