"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Reunion T-Shirts, part 2

Two more pillows were finished over the weekend for a total of 4 out of 6 finished.   And the front for the 5th one is finished and it will be sewn together this evening after I get home from work.

I will be using space bags to squash the 6 pillows enough in order to get them into my carry on bag.  I really like the bags I found, but am going to redo how many I put in each one in order to make them the flattest I can.   And that means a max of 2 pillows per bag.  

The 5th pillow is in the works and ready to sew the front to the back sections.   Will finish that tonite after getting home from work this afternoon and then will start on the final pillow.

Gratitudes:
1. Wonderful rain the last couple of days and cooler temps.

2. Fun weekend coming up.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does smush them up pretty well, doesn't it? I was doubtful, but maybe it will work out. Since you won't be taking many clothes!