"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Wolf flimsy is finished

I finished off the wolf quilt top this weekend...woohoo.......  It now goes in the to be quilted pile that will be worked on once I'm in the house and have my quilt frame set up.

Stats on the quilt top -

Pattern used -

Free cross-stitch pattern found on the internet of a wolf (altho I've had one person tell me it looks like a malamute dog they used to have)

50 rows in the quilt, with 33 squares in each, for 1650 total squares.  2" finished squares were used to make the quilt.

Over 110 different fabrics used in the quilt in various shades of black, grey and creams.  Fabrics were from scraps, FQ's in my stash, and long-third yardage that I bought to get enough different fabrics for the quilt.

Finished size - 66" wide by 100" long

Quilt will be sold once finished.

Gratitudes:

1. House closes tomorrow!

2. Lots of progress made on packing, and the first load to go to the house is in the back of the car

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



Yay! House closing! Yay! Wolf finished! It's really big, but it's amazing.

Joyce Carter said...

WOW! It looks absolutely amazing. You did a wonderful job making it.