"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Scrap Happy September

Most of the month has been spent in working on commissioned projects and making progress on a lot of different things.     I did get to sew with a few of my scraps as I worked on a few quilted postcards for sale.

 First up were some birthday themed postcards with kitty themes.  One of these has already been sold.

 Next up was some Thanksgiving themed postcards. 

Final postcard for the week is this birthday themed postcard.

All trims, silk flowers, ribbons and all other embellishments were from my stash, all fabrics used were scraps.


Gratitudes:

1. for the commissions that I received today (alterations, not my favorite thing, but money is money....lol) and the possibility of a coming commissioned quilt.

2. for the friends at church who have blessed me with financial gifts in the last month or so as I've struggled with not getting any pay.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Every single one of them is just lovely. Who wouldn't want to receive any of them? Nice to fit them in around the other projects.

Karrin Hurd said...

Love them all! Great work!

Joanne S said...

What a neat idea! They are so colorful and pretty!