"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 14, 2019

Weekend Work, Oct. 14

Not a lot of sewing time this past weekend because of several activities at church on Saturday and Sunday. 

 Finished these potholders which had been ordered from me.   They'll get into the mail soon.
These postcards were made using little panels from a piece of yardage I found at Walmart and the last of the scraps I've been using to make postcard 'blanks' with.    I'll be sending these out at some point but haven't decided who I'm sending them too.

Next up will be is working on more of the memory bears and starting on the next commissioned quilt.

Gratitudes:
1. The weather has cooled off!

2. For the blessed time of fellowship at the Ladies Tea at church on Saturday.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the pie potholders!