"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 19, 2017

UFO's and Mug Rugs

Over the years I've finished a bunch of cross-stitch projects that have never been finished up.  Have started working on turning smaller cross-stitch UFO's projects and novelty prints that I've had pulled for ages into finished projects that I can list for sale.

This first one was a novelty print square that I'd found in a scrap bag at a quilt store somewhere.     Next up was a cross-stitch piece featuring Iris.    Green scraps were used in both of them to make the mug rugs.




Two more mug rugs are in process, both starting with cross-stitch UFO's and more green scraps. 



Gratitudes:

1. Texas fall weather.  =)

2. Friends who stay in touch.

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.