"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

More Mug Rugs / Snack Mats

I've been working to make a dent in the bags of cross-stitch UFOs (3 Ziploc bags of various sizes).  These three were the next ones that I pulled to work on. 

All of them were made using scraps and have finished at approximately 12" by 16".

I'm currently in the process of quilting/binding them.  Mermaid is quilted and has the binding sewn on but not down.  Golfer is quilted, and I need to find something for the backing of the pig.

Once done these will all be for sale.

Gratitudes:

 1. Cooler Weather

2. For a fairly easy process to get a replacement inspection tag for the car (hey I'm only 2 months late in getting it on the car and don't know where it went)

3 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cityquilter grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.