"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 26, 2017

QuiltMaker's 100 Block Blog Hop Coming Nov.

QuiltMaker's blog hop highlighting blocks from Volume 16 of their 100 Blocks magazine is slated to take place November 13-17th.   The theme for the blog hop this time is "Road Trip". 

Plan now to take part in the blog hop as various block designers blog about their block, the inspiration behind it, and options for using it.

I'll be taking part this time, and my post will be live on Monday the 13th.   I hope you stop by on your "road trip" thru the blogs to see what I've got for you!

    

Gratitudes:

1. For there being a plan B as the second bone graft for the dental fails for the second time.

2. For the dentist/practise being a good one, and knowing that I'll not have to pay much if anything for the bridge that is plan B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Farm Quilter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.