"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 16, 2017

Weekend Finishes

Finished off this wall hanging on Saturday.  The black was a laser cut kit by Dilys Fronk that I'd bought years ago.   This is one of two that I have of this one and the plan is to sell it.  All fabrics were from the stash, and the batting was from a remnant piece.

Second thing finished over the weekend was this little wall hanging.  It is 12" square and is made from the Navy bear block that I remade for my wall hanging.  This will be going to my cousin because the block was designed and named in honor of her Dad, my Uncle Charles.   I'm hoping she likes it. 

The fabric used for the backing, flange, and binding were all scraps.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm alive!

2. For the food that I have to eat and that nourishes my body.


2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.