"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Finished it ..... and even early!

Finished the table-topper I've been making to show one way my block in QuiltMaker's 100 Blocks, v.16 can be used.    
I'll be showing in totality in my blog post on Monday for the Blog Hop to celebrate the release of the magazine.   But meanwhile, here's a peek at a bit of it.  =)  

Don't forget to come back on Monday for the start of the blog hop.   There will be a couple of giveaways in my blog posting that day.


Gratitudes:
1.  My last minute project is done....and a few days early!

2.  Bridge is underway and should be complete in 2-3 weeks.   Yeah!

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Woodward said...

Wow, love the block, something different. Thanks