"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Triptych in progress......

The second design in the planned triptych is taking shape.  The design is shown here beside a commissioned version of the first one that I've got up on my design wall.

This one will be the shepherds in the fields as they were given the good news by the Angels.  Everything is fused down except for the angels.  I'm thinking at this point I'll use a light grey fairy frost fabric for them.   There will be one big angel and then several smaller ones for the angelic host.

Once I've got all the designing done, then I'll write this one up and put the pattern up for sale.

Gratitudes:

1. Have meds to knock the sinus infection that I'm fighting.

2. Got to work safely in spite of other drivers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.