"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Baby Gift Finished

A young couple at church are expecting their first child in March, and this is the first part of what I'm making for them.

I appliqued zoo animals onto assorted washcloths and then added the extra wide bias binding around the neck openings that I had cut out for the ties.    The one on the left was an embellished fingertip towel that I'd picked up at some point to make a bib from.

Next up is the wallhanging for the couple....top and back need to be done for the shower.   Attendees will be signing the back so I don't have it totally finished....Yeah!   Also to be worked on is the design that is being published....have 3 weeks to get that one finished off completely and two wks on the wallhanging.

Gratitudes:
1. Knuckle is healing where it argued (and lost!) with a pair of scissors as I was cutting the neck openings on the bibs

2. For a beautiful weekend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea for the baby bibs. Glad your knuckle is healing!

Angie said...

Very neat bibs! So sweet! Have a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful info you provide for
your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently.
I am slightly certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the following!