"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Calico Zoo.....Delayed

A designer let me know that the lion block was similar to a quilt design she had published, so I will not be releasing it in the BOM this year.   As a result, it's back to the drawing board for me to design another block to release as the first block in the series.  Not sure of the timing on that since I'm also prepping to move before the end of July (have to find a place to live first).

Gratitudes:
1.  There are lots of animals that I can choose from for my BOM

2.  The place I rent is on "high" ground with all this rain we've had here in the last week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Did you see her block to see how close it is? I haven't seen anything like this, or I would have mentioned it. Sorry!