"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, April 20, 2018

New Commissions

The fabric for the next three commissioned passport wallets has been pulled and shown to my coworker who has ordered them.

The outer (focus print) fabrics are the ladybugs, wolves, and owls.  The other fabrics are the coordinates for them.   I'm not sure on the blue though with the owls.  I may switch the light blue out for something a little brighter instead.  Gonna talk to the person who ordered it first before making a final decision.

Gratitudes:

1. My offer on the house was accepted!!!!

2. That I have packing down to a science.....lol.........


3 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

I just made a pillowcase for my youngest granddaughter with the owls. Good luck on the house

Farm Quilter said...

Yay for the accepted offer on a house!!! Please share pictures when you move in! So excited for you...house hunting is so hard these days!!! More commissions are such a blessing...these wallets will be so cute (but I kinda agree with you on the blue with the owls).

Anonymous said...

I'm just so excited that the house is definitely going to be yours. That blue looks the right color. I'm glad things are settling down - and how much do you have to repack, outside fabric and the kitchen? =)