"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Wallet Froggies and more

Another commissioned passport wallet was completed this past weekend.   

This one with the remaining Froggie fabric from my initial prototype wallet and more polka dots.    Front of the wallet shown here with a cellphone pocket


 Inside of the wallet and the detachable & adjustable strap. 
 Back of the wallet with an extra little pocket on the back.






















Selection of prints I've pulled for the next round of wallets that I'll be making.  These are not sold / ordered at this point, so the plan is to get them made and put up for sale either on Etsy or on Ebay.

I do have three more wallets that have been ordered and paid for, but am still in the process of finding the requested fabrics for those.

Next project up though is a set of 5 pillow covers for a friend.  Will work on them and several other projects at the same time, including some of the wallets. 

Gratitudes:
1. the weather is starting to warm back up after a cold end to last week.

2. more houses are being listed on the market, so hopefully something will open up soon in my price range.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful froggy one, and the others will work so nicely, too. If only I were going someplace, and had an up-to-date passport! =) Next year. Don't forget how to make them.