"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, April 15, 2018

RWB Sampler finished

Finished the scrappy sampler this evening.    It finished at 60" wide by 72" long.  No border going onto this one.

It will be shipped off to American Heroes sometime this week with the quilt top shown below that I finished last year and never shipped off.








Gratitudes:

1. for having the time to look at my budget to figure out the best offer that I can do on the house I looked at this past Friday.

2. For sales of the wallets slowly growing.   Now with the Lords help to get it to grow more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And rearranged them, too! Two good-looking tops heading out. I know Sue will appreciate it. Remind me to catch you up there. Lots of sewing this weekend!. Biting my nails for Thursday.

Paige said...

What a nice patriotic sampler! The blocks all look great together. Wishing you the best with the house purchase!