"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

F2F Blocks

These are the second round of wonderful blocks that I've received from this years swap.  And all are beautiful.


From - Claire





From - Esther








From - Sue




Gratitudes:

1. For friends around the world to swap blocks with.

2. For no snow or ice with the cold weather that N. TX is having right now

3 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

nice collection of blocks....i have some of those metal shelves as well..they hold a lot and securely too...i could use another one and a shorter one for my closet...oh santa!

Farm Quilter said...

You got some beautiful blocks!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!!

Susan said...

Those are great! I like the variety of fabrics and styles, and they've done a super job with the colors.