"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Final 2018 F2F Blocks

The remaining blocks for this round of the swap came in yesterday.

Blocks from Kate -

I totally love this scrappy dresdan plate.   And it makes me want to do this with some of my scraps!



Blocks from Nanette



Blocks from Robin


Gratitudes:

1. No trouble on my commute to work this morning, even with the low temps and icy patches many places

2. For my home

3 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Ohhhh, these are going to make a gorgeous quilt!!!

Susan said...

Also super blocks. I do like the scrappy Dresden, too. So many lovely block designs for you.

e said...

Love these blocks and color combinations.