"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

December F2F Blocks

Decembers blocks go to Esther.   And her colors were drawn from the flower pots in her garden shown in this picture.


The three blocks that I made include these:


Gratitudes:
1. A safe drive out to Phoenix for vacation with only one area of construction in Amarillo.

2. Being able to get together with friends in Albuquerque that I hadn't seen for more than 22 yrs for dinner.


3 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Great blocks! I love the colors and the patterns you chose to make!!

e said...

Love your choices!

Susan said...

WOW, 22 years! That must have been great! The colors you found go really well with the pots, I think. Very pretty blocks.