"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Free pattern for Christmas

For those that paper-piece I've added a free pattern for a Christmas block

Made with scraps these Santa's are dancing around the Christmas tree in the middle of the block.

For the pattern go to my Craftsy store here.

Enjoy!

Gratitudes:

1. For the coming short week at work, nothing like not taking vacation until the end of the year.

2. For friends near and far, may I be a blessing to them as they have been to me over the years.

4 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Thanks for the great Santa Star!! Downloaded and I'll have to give it a try!! Enjoy your short work week :o)

Susan said...

Thanks, Moira! That looks so bright with a little light on it. Great colors!

Diana said...

Thank you for sharing and I passed on your link :)
Diana F. in Nova Scotia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful star pattern I can’t wait to sew it up. Thanks also for the Teddie patterns they are just so cute. Can’t wait to see what you get up to next year. All the best for the coming year Jacqui