Here's pic of the back where you can see the band I added in. The fabric was a leftover from another project, by someone, but I do't remember buying it. Might have gotten it in a remnant bag.
I also got the binding sewn down on the origami table runner. And after looking at the pic, am thinking I need to do some more quilting in the white because I don't like how it looks in the picture.
I also got a test block made for my next magazine submission completed. Now to make the actual block for submission. But first need to decide on what fabrics I want to use....lol.....
Finally I sorted through two more totes of fabrics and miscellaneous stuff. Have another pile of fabric to measure and then donate. And I downsized two totes of Christmas decorations into one tote leaving me with a stack to donate or sell. Bummer is that I can't find the replacement nativity set that I am supposed to have (bought it after the one I'd had for over 20 yrs vanished when I moved from TX to IN & yrs ago). Maybe I should make myself a wall-hanging nativity and be done with it. (I do have 3 appliques and a panel or two for nativities.......maybe it's time to use one of them.)
1. My foot is feeling better (altho not fully 100% yet) after hurting for over a week)
2. Nice warm days