"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hmmmmm...........

There are days when I really have to wonder what could be so fascinating to someone who is not a quilter about my blog.   Especially on days like today when I look at the stats and see that for the first time, there were more page-views from a country where hacking has been talked about all of this year.  

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or worried about what the stats are indicating is happening.

The rest of the countries shown here may change in which ones are represented, but the number of page-views are pretty typical for what I've seen over the last year.

Gratitudes:
1.  Tho windy here in the North Texas area, it isn't as windy as in Wyoming

2.  No storms forecast till Saturday night and Sunday

2 comments:

Kate said...

My page views from the same country are way up as well and have been for a couple of days .... like you, I wonder why and hope my security is as good as I think it is. :)

Anonymous said...

I just can't think what someone could accomplish by hacking a blog. If it's something like a wiki, mine was hacked and hundreds of thousands of documents were put up. I finally just deleted that whole thing. But I didn't notice it for two months and so it cost a few hundred dollars. But a free blog? What could someone do? My password isn't connected to anything else, so I just don't know.