"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Mail Call

The mail (or Amazon Prime delivery) have brought me several goodies over the past few days.

The starry sky fabric on the left is earmarked for the sky portion of a commissioned wall hanging using my row pattern (pattern can be seen in this post) for a longtime friend.

The digital camo print on the right will be the uniform on my planned army teddy bear block.  Debating on who to name it after - I have a niece and a nephew in the Army National Guard.   It is in their honor.

Package 1 was this great print for use in making one of the next series of planned teddy bear blocks.  This is as close as I've seen for the blue digital camo that the navy uses for their uniforms.   This was sent to me by my cousin in Indiana.   Gotta love having cousins that quilt!
And lastly, I ordered this new light pad yesterday to make designing my applique patterns easier.  And thanks to having Prime and a distribution center here in the DFW area my order was received last nite about 7 pm.    I'm planning to work with it over the coming weekend.  =)

Gratitudes:

1. For the progress that I can see in how some of my bills are going down (unfortunately some have gone up.....).

2.  For losing enough weight that I'm finally able to get my grandmother's ring back on, albeit on a different finger!  (drat that arthritis that is making my joints enlarge....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics. Another commission, woo and also hoo!