"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, September 11, 2017

New Commission

And the next commission has come in as of this morning. 

I've found my inspiration for the figures, and believe I have the stencils I need to make the lettering....where they are and finding them, well that may be a different story...lol.

I'll pull yardage for the background.  3 FQ's or equivalent should be plenty for the remainder of the elements - red, light blue and white.  I plan on using tone-on-tone fabric types for this.

I should have most if not all of the fabric needed to make this already in my stash, so I'll hunting for it today after I get home from work. 

The customer really hopes to have it before her DIL has her baby the end of September or beginning of October.  So my plan is to have most if not all of it done by the end of next weekend so that it can be finished and into the mail before the end of September. 

Now to not get distracted by too many other things so that I can keep to the schedule!   I'm hoping this leads to other referrals and commissions.

Gratitudes:
1. For friends who refer customers to me through a variety of means

2. For a stash that allows me to take on jobs with short deadlines w/o having to stress over how I'm going to get the fabric needed for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing his name isn't going to be Jonah! It's a great design and I look forward to seeing it happen. Yay for commissions!