"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tuesday Finishes

Finished putting the commissioned Teddy Bear quilt top.  I've got it laid out on top of my queen-sized bed.  It is 84" square. 

Next step is to pull backing fabric for it and get that sewn together.









I also finished sewing down the binding on this quilt.  Just need to get pics done of the back and then I can get it listed for sale.

Next up - cutting enough 2.5" squares in assorted grey fabrics for the next planned scrappy quilt.  Have enough black and WOW pulled for the quilt.  Also need to check the chart again and see if I need a background fabric or not.  Will be using a free cross-stitch chart for this quilt.



Gratitudes:
1. Latest bone graft seems to be healing ok....but won't get implant until about the middle of December...sigh

2. Ear isn't hurting today!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I agree, simple is best to let the bears stand out. You are definitely on the right track!