"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, September 15, 2017

Scrap Happy 15th.........

The quilting on my scrappy flamingo quilt has been finished - woohoo.

I'm planning on doing a scrappy binding on the quilt if I can find the bags with my bits and pieces of leftover binding.
 Close-up of the cross-hatching quilting here.


Gratitudes:
1. My jaw is finally feeling better after dental work on Tuesday

2. For the two commissions that has come this week



3 comments:

Kate Chiconi said...

Spectacular scrappiness! It's really striking :-)

Paige said...

Another cute one!

Anonymous said...

Glad your jaw is hurting less. The quilting looks perfect for this design. Great job on the flamingo!