"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, June 14, 2018

June Teddy Bear BOM

The teddy bear is Leah and she is busy sewing up a storm at the quilt retreat with her friends.

The pattern can be made with fusible or hand applique.

With this pattern just a little tweak in where you place the sewing machine will give you a different look to the finished block.

You can find the pattern here in my Craftsy store.  It will be free until I upload the next Teddy Bear pattern in July.

Enjoy the pattern!



Gratitudes:

1. For the fun that I have in designing new blocks.

2. For others liking what I design

3 comments:

e said...

Oh she's so cute!!!

Joyce Carter said...

Oooh Moira! This one is so darling! I really love it. Thank you so much!

Susan said...

It's hard to decide which one to make. They are both so cute!