"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Goings on


I house sat for friends that previous two weeks.  And during that time I was able to get a number of projects further along in the process, if not finished.

This UFO quilt is now quilted and will eventually be going with three others to a family who lost everything in a wild fire.  this will most likely be bound in the black.

Backing fabric of the quilt.



Wildfire quilt #2 and backing.  Most likely will bind in black altho I do have more of the border fabric.

Thrifted little candle holder that I added a pincushion too.

And these Christmas stockings were a commission that was finished and mailed off.

Gratitudes:

1. AC is back after 24+ hrs of being out.

2. Service call on AC was doable even tho not in the budget since I'm still not getting paid at work.

1 comment:

Susan said...

The quilts look lovely, and I'm glad you got them so far along on your "vacation" in someone else's house. =) The pincushion is so cute! You do make such nice stockings, and finish them so beautifully. Yay for A/C!