"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

August ScrapHappy Days


First thing scrappy I finished off were these commissioned Christmas Stockings.  Made from scraps for the front and remnant pieces for the lining, backs and cuffs.  Names were satin stitched onto the cuffs.  These have now been delivered to my customer.











My friend Susan had sent me a gallon sized bag of lots of triangles a while back.   And then more recently some packs of little pp'd patterns.

These patterns are 3 1/2" finished in size.  they'll use up a few of the scraps but not a lot.  =)


Here are the first three completed blocks.   I'm still debating about how many blocks to make.....will decide that eventually.













To check out what everyone else has been working on this month, check out the following links -
Kate (me!)Gun, TittiHeléneEvaSue, Nanette, Lynn, Lynda,
Birthe, Turid, Susan, Cathy, Debbierose, Tracy, Jill, Claire, Jan,
Moira, SandraLindaChrisNancy, Alys, Kerry, Claire, Jean,
Joanne, Jon, HayleyDawn, Gwen, Connie, Bekki, Pauline and Sue L.


Gratitudes:
1. For the job possibility that my resume has been submitted for.

2. For the help I've received in getting my resume in shape for job hunting.

No comments: