"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Memory Bears Commission

The men's shirts for the memory bears commission arrived this week from my niece.   This commission will be worked at the same time as the other two big commissions I have at this point (a king size t-shirt quilt and an XL- twin quilt) and the other little ones (at least 4 different ones....).   Think I'll have enough to keep me busy and out of trouble?  Ok, busy at any rate....

 And this is what the box of shirts looked like before opening.....I'm told it took my niece and a clerk at the PO both to tape it closed and I believe it!
 Carefully opened the box.  And the shirts started expanding out as if they were trying to escape.
The thirteen shirts unpacked.....if I hadn't pulled them out of the box I'd never have believed they all fit in the box and that it could be closed....lol.   My niece knows how to pack!

There are three short sleeved shirts and the rest are long-sleeved.  A mixture of mediums and larges.  Mainly assorted plaids, but also some striped ones in there.

Gratitudes:

1. For the one paycheck received this week (still three behind).

2. For all of the commissioned work I've been blessed with this year.

No comments: