"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, August 2, 2019

August One Monthly Goal

It's that time again -  I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts with my one monthly goal.


This month I'll be focusing on a large goal finished up this month.   I have 3 UFO quilt tops and one top given to me that I will be finishing up so that they can be given to a family with 4 small kids who lost everything in the Campfire wildfire last year in CA.  Tops are all pieced, so I just need to get them quilted and bound so that I can ship them out.

Gratitudes: 

1. For the blessings of answered prayers in friends lives (remission from leukemia and good response to immunotherapy.

2. For the knowledge that Christ is Lord over my battles.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That second gratitude is worth everything! This is a great goal for you. Best of luck in finishing all four and getting them mailed!