"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Weekend Progress......Row by Row quilt


My row-by-row quilt for 2019 is now together.   For some reason the rows just didn't want to cooperate when I was putting the section together............which is why one block ended up not quite full size in width and why there is a filler strip on the left hand side of the bottom section.   Oh well......it's together and this is how it's going to stay...lol.

Would love to get this quilted by this weekend but that isn't likely, so I'm aiming to get it done early next week so I can get it turned in somewhere for a win.   Will be working on this and the commissioned stockings that need to be finished up the rest of this week and weekend.

Gratitudes -
1. That the section finally went together, even if not quite as I had initially planned.

2. That there are still shops waiting for a winning quilt to be turned in.



2 comments:

Jollygirl said...

I am always encouraged and inspired by your posts. Thank you for posting. I like your row by row quilt.

Susan said...

The squares look like they belong! It's a great row by row, in the tradition of all the ones you've done. =) I hope you sewed some stockings today!