"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Eek............aka I looked at what is on my plate......

So I started writing down the commissioned projects that I've got in hand, those that will be coming, and the possible; along with the handful of non-commission projects that need to be done as well......and did a big "Eeek" as I looked at the number of things that I need to be working on.  Needless to say I need to get my tail in gear and get to working on them....lol.

Current commissions-

  1. Pair of custom Christmas Stockings (in progress) - Due by the end of July
  2. Target T-Shirt Quilt - due at end of Sept
  3. Taggie Quilt (12") - due in July
  4. Wedding Dress Pillow (no due date)
  5. Ring Bearer Pillows (no due date)
  6. Purse - Due before end of July, waiting on fabric and pattern to arrive from customer

Coming Commissions-

  1. T-shirt Quilt for friend in an online group (no due date, waiting for shirts and specs)
  2. Multiple memory quilts from friend at church (no due date, waiting on shirts/clothing; they are in the middle of wedding prep at the moment)

Possible Commissions -

  1. Airplane quilt - need to make sample blocks before getting back with friend to see if she's interested (most likely for Christmas if she decides to do it)
  2. Music Quilt - long time possibility....rumblings about it happening again
  3. 2 "Floor" mats - 24" by 18" size, same person as #2 rumbling about these, time will tell if they happen

Other projects that need to be done -

  1. 2019 Row by Row quilt - aiming for an end of July finish
  2. Border onto snail quilt so I can send it off for quilting - need to pull fabric from stash for border
  3. Final snail block onto the wide backing for snail quilt so I can use it as a label
  4. Embellished pair of Kitchen towels for a shower gift - due for shower on July 14th
  5. Mini Wallhanging for adoption shower gift - due by end of July for early Aug shower
  6. Work for the PT job -have new project that needs to be done asap
Me thinks I need to not take anything else on unless it has a long due date until I get some of these things done....lol

Gratitudes:
1. For having just paid off another bill, and being able to increase the payment I'm making on the next one in order to pay it off this year.

2. For the extra income that I have coming in that will help pay down bills.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is quite a long list of things to do. I'm glad it's spread out a little. How much did you get finished during this long weekend break?