"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, July 1, 2019

One Monthly Goal for July

I'm linking up for the first time with Elm Street Quilts and stating my one monthly goal for July.


My goal this month has three parts to it because I've got two projects that I either have to finish or want to finish for myself.

The first one is getting a border onto my snail quilt so that I can send it off for quilting.


The second part is getting the stockings being made from these panels into their completed states.  All parts except the cuffs are prepped now.   So making the cuff and appliqueing the recipient names onto them are the next step and then sewing everything together.  These are a commission and a must finish in the month of July.


The final part of this month's goal is figuring out whether I need to cut 12" or 15" squares from these t-shirts for the quilt I've been commissioned to make from them.  And then figuring out the price for the quilt so I can tell my customer.  This quilt doesn't need to be finished till September so the estimate of price is all that I need to do this coming weekend.


I'm sure that these won't be the only things I work on this month since I've had two more commissioned orders come in that have to be done in the month of July as well.

Gratitudes:

1. For being paid on time today.

2. For a much drier weather forecast for this week.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Great projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Susan said...

You are such an over-achiever. ONE monthly goal. LOL Now you've said it, you are stuck. I'm so glad you've linked for this, though. I know it will be an added impetus to finishing.

Lisa J. said...

These are wonderful goals. I really like that snail.quilt.