"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Finished Commission

A friend commissioned me to make a purse for her to use when she goes on vacation in a week or so.   And I finished it this morning.....woohoo!!!!!!   It will be going into the mail this afternoon after I get off work.


Not a great picture, but the inside of the bag.  There are three pockets on one side and two on the other side of the linking.

I adapted the top zipper panel a little to make it easier to apply, and was fairly satisfied with it.  Not perfect, but definitely better than the first time I tried putting something like this into a bag.


Gratitudes:
1. This purse is done and headed back to the buyer today

2. I'm seeing progress on the to-do list!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute fabric, and such a wonderful bag, pockets and everything handy.