"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Business card possibilities


I've been working on getting the design for my business cards decided on and have three possibilities.  Not sure though which one I want to go with....need to decide that because I'd like to order them this week.

What do you guys think of these four desgns?  Pics are in order of my preferences for the four.

Gratitudes:

1. Only a small chance of rain is forecast for the areas I'll be driving through on Friday.

2. Making progress on the business side of things.

7 comments:

Kate said...

My preference is the bottom one! :)

Unknown said...

The black one is so much more elegant than the rest. I'm immediately drawn to it.

Unknown said...

I'm no help, because I like both the black and the bottom. The others are definitely not as eye-catching.

Nancy in IN said...

I agree with you. You are very creative.

Marcia in TX said...

I like the black background.

Anonymous said...

Don't like the black or the last one - too distracting with the other artwork. Either of the other two is fine, but you know I prefer the blue one! So I disagree with everyone else. LOL

Farm Quilter said...

1 and 3 are easier to read for me. I know the font is pretty on the black, but it is very difficult for older eyes to read. The designs in the black remind me of quilting designs, but I like 1 the best for clarity of the print and the colors of the chevrons!