"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Weekend Doings So Far............

Started my weekend sewing on Friday by making a couple of sample blocks for old patterns that I'm updating and will be uploading to Craftsy.   Both of these are angel blocks and the patterns hopefully will be up before Monday.

After the angels were finished, then I made two more appliqued bear blocks for the commissioned teddy bear quilt.  Just need three more for it and I'll be down to only needing to make 8 more setting blocks before that quilt is ready to start assembling.

I've also managed to get the templates made for the second commissioned quilt that I'm working on at this time - 42 origami swan blocks to make, all from scraps and my stash.   Love working on quilts like that.

Next up for today is finishing up the prep work for my taxes.   I got behind on my spreadsheets this past year and now I'm trying to play catch up with them to get my taxes finished up.

Gratitudes:

1. I survived (well my job at any rate) the re-org at work and am still employed.

2.  For the friends who encourage me through out the week.




1 comment:

Kate said...

Love your teddies and Sun Bonnet Sue Angel is sweet. :)