"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hmmmm.....scrap problem here?

I love to work with scraps and most of the quilts I make are what I call multi-fabric quilts.

These two bins that you see here are what I toss the scraps I end up with when working at my cutting table and when sewing.

It might possibly be time to actually sort them and put them into the bags of scraps that I have upstairs in totes.  These two large totes shown to the right.....yup, those are what my ziploc bags of scraps reside in.   And yes, they are full............  Mind you, that isn't all of them because I have a couple of small project totes with scraps in them that have been pulled to be put together for various quilts.

Think I might have scrap problem?


Gratitudes:

1. No tornado's this morning in the Dallas area as the severe thunderstorms went through here.

2. For my job, which while it isn't perfect pays the bills.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Nice to have so many scraps. We moved last summer and I had to part with my scraps - I miss them. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you might have a scrap opportunity!