"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, July 15, 2018

12 days of Christmas Blog Hop

The 12 days of Christmas Blog hop has started as of yesterday.  (Yes I know I'm running late posting this ..... sorry about that!)    Through the 25th of July the following bloggers will be posting Christmas ideas on their blogs.   And some of them will be hosting giveaways as well.   So be sure to check them out.   My post will be on the 22nd and there will be a giveaway.   So be sure to come back and check it out!





Saturday, July 14th

Selina @ Selina Quilts

Sunday, July 15th


Monday, July 16th

Jamie @ L'Fair Quilts

Tuesday, July 17th

Sharon @ Vrooman's Quilts

Wednesday, July 18th

Thursday, July 19th

Danice @ Homespun Hannah

Friday, July 20th


Saturday, July 21st

Marian @ Seams To Be Sew

Sunday, July 22nd

Anja @ Anja Quilts
Moira @ Quilted Snail

Monday, July 23rd

Brenda @ Songbird Designs

Tuesday, July 24th


Wednesday, July 25th


Gratitudes:
1. A blessed time with friends that I haven't seen for months or a couple of years this weekend at the wedding of one of them.

2. For safe (although slow in places) travel to and from Austin.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks, I keep meaning to get over there, so this was timely for me. =)