"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, July 30, 2018

July F2F Blocks

My F2F blocks have been completed and mailed off to Sue who was the recipient for July.  She choose this lovely picture as her inspiration.   And the colors of blues and whites to match the inspiration.













Below are the three blocks I made for Sue.  The first two are my designs, and the third one is an adaptation of a block I saw online.


 This block continues on with the patterns that I started last year with the flying geese designs I was working on.

In addition, I made this block in testing my pattern for the first block.  And yes, I don't always manage to follow my own patterns.....sigh.   This block will be going into an American Hero quilt.

Gratitudes:
1. I get to work from home the first four days of the week.

2. For praying friends.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So, day one at home! I hope it was a lovely day and you got much accomplished for work and for you! Beautiful blocks, all of them.

Suze said...

The blocks are amazing. Sue will be "over the moon" about them. I like that you are going to use your test block for a very good purpose. Thanks for sharing your creativity.