"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, July 16, 2018

July BOM - Ben the Army Soldier

Meet Ben the Army Soldier, he is proud to serve his country.   He is currently standing at attention and saluting as he waits for review by his commanding officer.

You can download the pattern for Ben for free until the middle of August here at this link.

I hope you enjoy it!

Gratitudes:

1. For being able to watch two special young people pledge themselves to each other at their wedding.

2. For a God who supplies all my needs no matter how things look to me.

4 comments:

Sharon Aurora said...

Thanks for another great bear. I love all your bears.

Joyce Carter said...

Thank you so much Moira. Very cute!

Nancy in IN said...

Thank you. Have a great summer and year.

Karrin Hurd said...

Cute block Moira!