"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, March 7, 2019

All About Strings Blog Hop Coming March 25th - 28th




I'll be taking part in the All About Strings Blog Hop that will be starting in a couple of weeks.

I'll be working with some of the many pieces of found fabric that I've made from the bazillion strings in my stash because the tote I've got them in is totally over-flowing and I need to to do something about that....lol.   And at the same time I'll be testing out a new paper-pieced block design that I've drawn up.   So stay tuned for the coming hop.

In the meantime if interested, here is the schedule for the blog hop and you can check out some of the others and what they are working on now.

Monday, March 25th










Karrin's Crazy World


Tuesday, March 26th










ShirleyC


Wednesday, March 27th










Gratitudes:

1. 4th round of chemo went ok yesterday (well if you don't count the 2 blown veins as they tried to get the IV started)

2. Got to have supper with a quilting friend from my Stretching Art challenge group on Tuesday.


No comments: